Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Blogtober 2019 Day 2: Twenty Tasty Tidbits


  1. I have dark blonde hair
  2. I have blue eyes
  3. My right eye is way more nearsighted than my left eye
  4. My birthday is September 23rd
  5. It took me until my early twenties to get my driver's licence
  6. I have a mole on my right shoulder blade that probably needs to be removed just to be safe
  7. I have been on exactly two dates in my entire life, each with a different guy
  8. Date number one was a picnic before seeing the first Avengers movie
  9. Date number two was go-karting
  10. Both guys were on the autism spectrum
  11. Guy number two introduced me to a little game called Dungeons and Dragons
  12. I now play Dungeons and Dragons every Saturday
  13. First character was a half-elf bard that I never got to really get into character stuff with
  14. Current character is a human barbarian with a backstory that goes from bridezilla to loss of husband and unborn child
  15. I plan to go down the class list alphabetically unless party needs say otherwise
  16. I have a bad habit of popping my own pimples
  17. I am currently seeing two mental health professionals; a psychiatrist and a counselor
  18. I am currently unemployed
  19. I am waiting for a decision on Social Security Disability benefits before I go job hunting
  20. I don't do roller coasters

No comments:

Post a Comment