Friday, October 4, 2019

Blogtober 2019 Day 4: Face My Fears

Hoo boy, my fears. I've got a lot of them. Being blamed for something I didn't do, standing near the edge of cliffs, needles, growing old and decrepit, failure, sensory overload, not having enough time; all sorts of things make me scared.

At least the heights, needles, and sensory overload fears make sense. I have no idea why my nightmare scenario is being accused and punished for a crime I didn't commit. Or why I keep having nightmares of driving the car and suddenly being shotgun or in the back seat (aka the last places you want to be when driving).

My worst fear would have to be losing my family. I remember having a nightmare many years ago. I was sitting shotgun in a driverless car on the highway, screaming for my mother from beginning to end.

That one was intense. Good thing tomorrow's question is more light-hearted.

No comments:

Post a Comment